For Your Family:
We provide a positive dental experience for the whole family in a comfortable environment.
Our gentle dentists and staff give our younger patients the special care they need and make a special effort to make children feel comfortable at the dentist.
We make quality dental care easy and affordable.
Your initial visit consists of X-rays, examination, and consultation with your dentist to present any possible dental problems. Before treatment is performed, we will consult with you about treatment options. We will explain what to expect and implement the best and most affordable plan for you.
Understanding today’s busy world, we go the extra mile.
Our offices are conveniently located in your community with flexible hours and transportation is available within a 5 mile radius of our offices. We make payment simple by accepting Medicaid (under 21), traditional insurance and PPO’s. We offer easy payment plans and will file your insurance claims.
We offer the following dental services:
- Pedodontics (Children’s Dentistry)
- Pediatric Dentistry focuses intimately on pediatric/adolescent growth and development, disease causality and prevention, child psychology and management, and all aspects of the highly-specialized Pediatric restorative techniques and modalities.
- Restorative (Fillings)
- This technique involves placing a soft or malleable filling into the prepared tooth and building up the tooth before the material sets hard. Since the material is required to set while in contact with the tooth, limited energy can be passed to the tooth from the setting process without damaging it. Where strength is required, especially as the fillings become larger, indirect restorations may be the best choice. It can be done in one visit with a dentist.
- Prosthetics (Crowns, Dentures, and Partial Dentures)
- The specialty of implant, esthetic and reconstructive dentistry. Prosthodontists restore oral function through prostheses and restorations (i.e., complete dentures, crowns, implant retained/supported restorations).
- Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy)
- Endodontic therapy is a sequence of treatment for the pulp of a tooth whose end result is the elimination of infection and protection of the decontaminated tooth from future microbial invasion. Endodontic therapy includes the complete removal of these structures, the subsequent cleaning, shaping and decontamination of these hollows with the use of tiny files and irrigating solutions and the obturation, or filling, of the decontaminated root canals with an inert filling.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea can be serious medical problems. Improperly treated obstructive sleep apnea can increase the risk for heart attack, stroke, diabetes and other serious illnesses. Choosing a sleep-disorders dentist who is qualified to work with your physician is essential to your health or the health of a loved one.
- Periodontics (Gum Therapy)
- Specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal diseases (inflammatory diseases affecting the tissues that surround and support the teeth), and the surgical placement and long term maintenance of dental implants.
- Instead of wires or bands attached to the outside of your teeth where the world can see them, Invisalign treatment utilizes cutting edge technology to prepare a series of clear plastic molds of your teeth during each stage of alignment. Every two weeks, we will check on your progress and give you the next mold, or “aligner,” to keep your treatment on track.
- Oral Surgery (Extractions)
- A dental extraction (also referred to as exodontia) is the removal of a tooth from the mouth. Extractions are performed for a wide variety of reasons, including tooth decay that has destroyed enough tooth structure to prevent restoration. Extractions of impacted or problematic wisdom teeth are routinely performed, as are extractions of some permanent teeth to make space for orthodontic treatment.
- Teeth Whitening
- The key to a long lasting, bright, white smile is to have them whitened by a cosmetic dentist before discoloration becomes too severe. Whether you choose an in-office or at-home procedure, you can be sure to receive solid advice, professional care, and a smile that will knock their socks off!
Call us for your next dental appointment or come visit one of our 7 convenient locations around Houston.