Family Dentistry in Houston, TX
The experts at Summit Dental Center™ know how important the health of your teeth is to your overall well-being. We take great care in providing the most reliable and professional services that fit the needs of your entire family! With a wide variety of treatments, options, and plans, Summit Dental Center™ is proud to be your Houston family dentist.
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is a structure between two crowns to fill the gap between missing teeth. The bridge supports each side of the tooth that is missing and is a permanent solution to a dental restoration need. To learn more about dental bridges – Read More.
- Dental Fillings: If you require a dental procedure to repair a decayed, chipped, broken, or fractured tooth, your dentist will generally repair the area with a dental filling. There are a variety of dental fillings to choose from including tooth-colored composites, silver fillings (amalgams), cast gold fillings, ceramic fillings, or glass ionomer fillings. To learn more about dental fillings – Read More.
- Dental Hygiene: Practicing good dental hygiene is critical to the maintenance of not only your teeth, gums, and surrounding tissues, but in your overall health. Did you know that practicing good oral habits can decrease your risk of heart disease, diabetes, bone loss, infections, and more? To learn more about best practices for dental hygiene – Read More.
- Dental Sealants: Dental sealants are recognized as an effective approach to preventing pit and fissure cavities in children and teens. To learn more about dental sealants – Read More.
- Dental X-Rays: Dental x-rays are a useful diagnostic tool, which help to detect damage and disease not visible during a regular dental exam. To learn more about dental x-rays – Read More.
- Fluoride Treatment: When you brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste or use other fluoride dental products, you are preventing cavities and strengthening your teeth’s To learn more about this important part of dental health – Read More.
- Root Canals: A root canal treatment removes the infection inside a tooth, by deep cleaning, then sealing with a cement-like material and finally, repairing with a crown or filling. At Summit Dental Center™, we aim to make your root canal treatment as comfortable and pain free as possible. To learn more about root canals – Read More.
- Teeth Cleaning: Getting your annual professional teeth cleaning treatment is one of the best ways to protect your teeth against decay, damage or other related conditions. To learn more about our expert teeth cleaning procedures – Read More.
- Tooth Extraction: Tooth extraction is the removal of a tooth from its socket in the bone. To learn more about removing severely damaged teeth – Read More.
With seven convenient locations throughout the Houston area, we offer both extended and weekend hours to our patients. We are dedicated to providing quality dental service, so please contact us today to schedule your appointment and ask about our free consultations!
What our patients have to say about Summit Dental Center
Excellent service my children have been patients from this office since their first dental check up. The staff very friendly and helpful. I was helped by Sabrina and Rachel. Very satisfied... More