Proper dental care is an important part of your overall health. Summit Dental Center™ offers a variety of Dental Financing and payment options we also accept most dental insurance plans. We are committed to providing quality, affordable care for you and your family. Our staff will work with you in making payment arrangements best suited to your needs.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Cash, Financing, Payment Plans, Medicaid (see below), Dental Insurance, and Major Credit Cards.
In House Payment Plan
Our in house payment plan offers our patients the ability to have their dental procedures done now and pay for it overtime. We provide this financing to patients without a credit check, approval is instant and there is no interest. You will need a picture ID, 2 forms of payment (checking and savings account, checking and a credit card or 2 credit cards) and a social security number. In house financing is available for procedures up to $5000.00
We believe patients should have access to dental care when they need it. So we provide Financing Plans that fit your budget.
Patient Financing is available to patients needing financing from $300 to $30,000
Summit utilizes carefully selected lenders to provide financing for our patients.
Depending on your own individual financial situation we will work to get you financed.
Because we work with multiple lenders we are able to get 98% of our patients financed regardless of their credit.
Patient Financing through Care Credit
CareCredit helps you pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses for you, your family, and even your pets! Once you are approved, you can use it again and again* to help manage health, wellness, and personal care costs not covered by insurance.
Government Assistance Programs Accepted
Summit accepts government assistance programs that can help you take care of your dental health care needs during these difficult times. Government programs accepted are as follows:
- CHIP | Children’s Medicaid
- Texas families with uninsured children may be able to get health insurance through Children’s Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). Both programs offer health care benefits, including regular checkups and other procedures. Read More
- Dentaquest – Medicaid: 800-516-0165 CHIP: 800-508-6775
- MCNA – Medicaid or CHIP: 855-691-6262
- Texas Health Steps (EPSDT)
- Texas Health Steps (THSteps) is for children from birth through 20 years of age who have Medicaid. Texas Health Steps provides regular medical and dental checkups and case management services to babies, children, teens, and young adults at no cost to you. Read More
- Molina’s Health Insurance (administered by Avesis)
- Avesis has partnered with Molina Healthcare of Texas to provide value-added adult dental benefits to STAR and STAR+PLUS Medicaid members in Texas. Read More
- StarDent: Foster Care Dental Services
- Superior HealthPlan Network and StarDent have joined to get your child the dental care they need. It is very important to get the dental services your child needs even before they need them. By getting your child to see the dentist early, a problem can be found and taken care of right away! Emergency dental services are also available if your child needs them.
With seven convenient locations throughout the Houston area, we offer both extended and weekend hours to our patients. We are dedicated to providing quality dental service, so please contact us today to schedule your appointment and ask about our free consultations!
What our patients have to say about Summit Dental Center
I really enjoy taking my kids to summit dental the staff there is very friendly and helpful. Dentist Nguyen is a very outstanding and professional person he is awesome with making ... More
* Financing is available to qualified patients; financing requires a United States ID typically state issued, Social Security Number, and 2 payment types – 30% Down Payment (can be broken out into several payments prior to treatment), 15% Administrative Fee charged for in-house financing that is included in the total financed amount.