Teen Invisible Braces in Houston, TX
Malocclusion, or an improper positioning of the teeth, is a common problem for teens in the Houston, TX area. While most teens want a straighter smile, they often fear the appearance of bulky metal braces. These are just some of the reasons that the team here at Summit Dental Center™ offers ClearCorrect™ invisible braces to teens that are ready to smile with confidence.
What Are Invisible Braces?
The ClearCorrect™ system is comprised of a series of clear trays that a teen will wear for 20 to 22 hours per day. As their teeth become straighter, they will switch out their trays around every two weeks.
Benefits of Invisible Braces
ClearCorrect™ aligners are often just as efficient as metal braces, but they give teens much more freedom. While in the mouth, they are nearly impossible to notice and quite comfortable to wear. Teens can also take out their aligners at any time to eat a meal, brush their teeth, or floss.
Other positive benefits of ClearCorrect™ include the following:
- Your clear braces will be easy to remove and care for.
- The trays are designed to be almost invisible.
- Every ClearCorrect™ aligner is made custom, which results in a comfortable fit.
What Is the Procedure for Invisible Braces?
All patients will begin this process by speaking with the dentist about whether clear braces are the best choice. If the patient does decide to go with ClearCorrect™ aligners, the dentist will then take impressions of their teeth and use a 3D imaging system to create a model of their mouth. These images are uploaded to specialized software that will show the patient exactly what they can expect from their treatment.
- ClearCorrect™ is similar to Invisalign® due to the fact that they both use 3D modeling software to create custom aligners.
- Before receiving your first set of ClearCorrect™ aligners, you will be given a set of basic aligners called the Patient Zero model. These aligners will allow you to get comfortable with having trays covering your teeth.
In order to produce results as quickly as possible, patients should keep their trays on for at least 22 hours a day. That being said, you will be able to take out your trays at any time to brush your teeth or eat. After using the Patient Zero model for six weeks, you will be sent your first set of personalized ClearCorrect™ aligners. These aligners apply a small amount of pressure to your teeth to gently push them into the correct position. Follow-up appointments are extremely important and will allow the dentist to make sure that the treatment is going as planned.
Invisible Braces Recovery
Some patients experience minor discomfort when they change out their trays because of the pressure being placed on their teeth. These patients should speak with the dentist about what they can do to minimize any discomfort.
How Much Do Invisible Braces Cost?
No two patients have identical smiles, and the cost of invisible braces will change between every patient. This is why it is so important to meet with an experienced dentist from Summit Dental Center™ to discuss some of the factors that will affect the final cost of your treatment. Issues such as damage to the patient’s teeth and previous surgeries could change the cost of invisible braces. The team at Summit Dental Center™ works closely with every patient to come up with an affordable payment plan including those using government assistance, cash, and credit cards. Patients should speak with their insurance provider to see if ClearCorrect™ is covered under their policy.
Are Invisible Braces Right for Me?
This advanced treatment is a great option for any teens that are unhappy with their smile but nervous about using metal braces. You will be able to create a better smile without most people ever even noticing the aligners.
Why Choose Summit Dental Center™?
Known as a “great dentist for kids,” Summit Dental Center™ has a reputation for providing a family friendly atmosphere and positive dental experience
- Offers ClearCorrect™ as an alternative to Invisalign®
- Quality care at affordable rates
- 7 convenient locations with flexible evening and weekend hours
What to Expect During Your Consultation
- All new patients are offered a free consultation to discuss ClearCorrect™ aligners
- This consultation will include an examination of your mouth and x-rays
- You and your dentist will discuss all of your treatment options before making a choice
- We are here to make dental care quick, easy, and affordable
With seven convenient locations throughout the Houston area, we offer both extended and weekend hours to our patients. We are dedicated to providing quality dental service, so please contact us today to schedule your appointment and ask about our free consultations!