Teeth Whitening in Houston, TX
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Summit Dental Center™ is proud to offer Teeth Whitening as an affordable way for patients in Houston, TX, to enhance their smile!
What Is Teeth Whitening?
Would you like a brighter, whiter smile in about an hour? Teeth Whitening is a safe, effective and pain-free way to lighten and brighten yellowing or discolored teeth.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
You can enjoy many benefits when you schedule teeth whitening service with Summit Dental Center™. For example, you can benefit from the following:
- The ability to lighten and brighten your teeth by several shades
- Faster results than you would enjoy with at-home treatments
- Improved appearance
What Is the Procedure for Teeth Whitening?
The Zoom! Whitening procedure is simple and comfortable.
- It begins with a short preparation to isolate your lips and gums.
- The Zoom! clinician then applies the proprietary Zoom! Whitening Gel, which is activated by a specially designed light.
- Teeth typically become at least six to ten shades whiter, sometimes more. A five-minute fluoride treatment completes the procedure.
You’ll be amazed at the results. In most cases, teeth get even whiter the first few days after the procedure.
Preparing for Teeth Whitening
Some patients will schedule a preliminary consultation to learn more about the process, but this is not necessary or required. We want to make the whitening treatments as easy and convenient for you as possible.
Many factors can result in the discoloration and staining of your teeth. Just a few of these include the following:
- Red wine
- Some medications
Teeth Whitening After Care
While teeth whitening service from the professional team at Summit Dental Center™ can improve the look of your teeth substantially, the fact is that you may continue to need teeth whitening services in the future if you continue to smoke or drink some of these beverages.
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost?
We go to great lengths to make our services affordable for you, and we offer several treatment options to give you customized results that meet your budget. You can set up treatments very close together, or you can spread them apart to make it more affordable for your budget. You can learn more about the treatment options by contacting our office today for a consultation.
Is Teeth Whitening Right for Me?
Many people in Houston, TX, wonder if they would benefit from teeth whitening service. The fact is that teeth whitening is a fast, effective way to improve your appearance, and we strive to make it affordable for you, too.
If you are looking for a convenient way to brighten your teeth, our clinical whitening system is the perfect answer.
Why Choose Summit Dental Center™?
Known as a “great dentist for kids,” Summit Dental Center™ has a reputation for providing a family friendly atmosphere and positive dental experience.
- Uses a gentle touch to help put nervous and fearful patients at ease
- Bright and clean play area for children and gift bags – everyone loves gift bags!
- Offers ClearCorrect™ as an alternative to Invisalign®
- Offers general sedation for pediatric patients
- Quality care at affordable rates
- 7 convenient locations with flexible evening and weekend hours
What to Expect During Your Consultation
- All new patients receive a free initial consultation
- Your initial visit consists of x-rays, examination, and consultation
- Treatment options are discussed before any service is performed
- We make quality dental care easy and affordable
With seven convenient locations throughout the Houston area, we offer both extended and weekend hours to our patients. We are dedicated to providing quality dental service, so please contact us today to schedule your appointment and ask about our free consultations!
What our patients have to say about Summit Dental Center
I really enjoy taking my kids to summit dental the staff there is very friendly and helpful. Dentist Nguyen is a very outstanding and professional person he is awesome with making ... More