Summit Dental Center™ provides dental implants for patients in the Houston, TX, area who suffer from missing, chipped, or crooked teeth. Our state of the art dental center, combined with our trained Prosthodontist with years of experience give you the smile you want at an affordable price. To Learn More Visit our Dental Implants Cosmetic Dentistry Site.
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root installed in the gums and connected to the jawbone for a natural look that is more functional. A single tooth or multiple teeth can be replaced with dental implants.
Benefits of Dental Implants
With a 97 percent success rate, dental implants are a viable option to restore tooth loss that has occurred in an advanced treatment that is increasing in popularity. Other benefits include the following:
- Restore lost function
- Improve the appearance of your smile
- Prevent further loss of bone
- Support dentures
- Provide long-term results
What Is the Procedure for Dental Implants?
Installing dental implants is a two-part procedure that involves creating a bone graft if bone loss has occurred over the years to ensure that the implant is properly fitted. Anesthesia will be provided before the procedure.
After the surgery is completed, a temporary tooth replacement may be provided as the implant fuses to the bone that is present. This can take several months to complete. The final crown is then attached directly to the implant or onto an abutment.
Preparing for Dental Implants
Before having dental implants installed, it’s important to inform your dentist of any medications that you take or medical conditions that you currently suffer from. You’ll have a comprehensive dental exam, and a treatment plan will then be determined, which may involve a number of dental specialists.
Patients are expected to maintain oral hygiene with the implants, as it will require the same amount of care as natural teeth.
- Swelling of the gums and face may occur with minor discomfort involved.
- It will take approximately six months for the healing process to be completed with minor bleeding that may occur when brushing the implant.
- Follow-up procedures will also be scheduled to monitor the implants and how well they are functioning.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost in Houston?
Dental implants vary in cost depending on the patient’s needs.
The cost for a single dental implant starts at $1610.00. The complete cost for the dental implant, abutment and crown starts at $3200
There may be other costs involved with Dental Implants like Bone Grafting or other procedures depending on each patient’s needs.
We offer a Free Consultation for patients wanting dental implants complete with X-Rays and a full treatment plan with pricing. Summit Dental Center™ accepts cash, major credit cards, and dental insurance. Financing and payment plans are also available.
Are Dental Implants Right for Me?
Ideal candidates for dental implants are individuals who have healthy gums and do not suffer from periodontal disease. Make sure you let your dentist know if you have osteoporosis, you are not a good candidate for this procedure.
Why Choose Summit Dental Center™?
Summit Dental Center has a reputation for providing a family friendly atmosphere. Patients leave having a positive dental experience.
- Use a gentle touch to help put nervous and fearful patients at ease
- Bright and clean play area for children and gift bags – everyone loves gift bags!
- Offers ClearCorrect™ as an alternative to Invisalign®
- Offers general sedation for pediatric patients
- Quality care at affordable rates
- 7 convenient locations with flexible evening and weekend hours
What to Expect During Your Consultation
- All new patients receive a $25 initial consultation
- Your initial visit consists of x-rays, examination, and consultation
- We explain all treatment options before we perform any procedure.
- We make quality dental care easy and affordable
With seven convenient locations throughout the Houston area, we offer both extended and weekend hours to our patients. Summit Dental Center is dedicated to providing quality dental service, contact us today to schedule your appointment and ask about our free consultations!