Invisalign® in Houston, TX
Curious about where and how to get Invisalign® in Houston, TX?
Invisible braces by Invisalign® are a convenient, comfortable, and great-looking alternative to traditional metal braces.
Say goodbye to painful adjustments and metal wires poking your gums and cheeks. There is no longer any reason to worry about the embarrassment and self-consciousness that often go hand in hand with a mouth full of shiny, bulky metal braces and bands.
The experts at Summit Dental Center™ are putting those fears to rest by offering Invisalign® Clear Aligners for both teens and adults who want to straighten their teeth in record time.
What Are Invisalign® Invisible Braces?
Invisalign® clear aligners are small devices made of a patented, flexible plasti-type material. The patients wears the retainer-like appliance over the teeth for approximately 20 to 22 hours every day to correct (or prevent) dental misalignment issues like
- Crowded teeth
- Gap teeth
A typical Invisalign® treatment plan lasts for approximately 12 months and consists of a set of clear aligners that are progressively exchanged as the patient’s teeth are gently forced into their correct position over time.
Benefits of Invisalign® Treatment
Invisalign® clear aligners give you more freedom than traditional metal braces ever could. You don’t need to wear the appliances every hour of the day, and you can gradually improve the placement of your teeth until you’re happy with the final result.
Other positive benefits of Invisalign® treatment include the following:
- The clear design means no one else has to know you are wearing a dental appliance
- The patented SmartTrack® material is easy to insert and remove, meaning there is virtually no impact on your daily routine
- The custom fit of Invisalign® clear aligners ensures your comfort while wearing the appliance
- Because invisible braces are removable, you can eat all your favorite foods; simply brush after eating or drinking and pop the aligners back into your mouth
What is the Procedure for Invisalign® in Houston, TX?
During your first appointment, the dentist will take x-rays and discuss whether Invisalign® clear aligners are the right choice for you.
From there, a few easy steps will put you on the path of a straight, new smile!
A Roadmap to Straighter Teeth
The dentist will then use state-of-the-art digital imaging to scan your teeth and create a treatment plan. You’ll even be able to see a preview of how your smile will look at the end of your treatment.
Custom Clear Aligners Made to Fit
Based on the digital scan your Summit Dental Center created in his office, the Invisalign® lab technicians will custom-make your personal set of clear aligners.
Ready, Set, Wear!
When your first aligners are ready, you can start wearing them right away! You’ll then receive a new aligner every 2 weeks or so and see your dentist every 6-8 weeks to ensure treatment is progressing as it should.
Invisalign® Treatment Recovery
Invisalign® appliances fit comfortably over your existing teeth and shouldn’t cause you any pain. You may notice some mild discomfort, which comes from the pressure placed on your teeth, but most patients find that the discomfort lessens or disappears completely within the first few weeks.
How Much Does Invisalign® Cost?
The cost of Invisalign® clear aligners can vary due to a variety of factors. There is no “one-size-fits-all” answer. Some of the factors that influence the amount of the investment you can expect include
- Current condition/health of your teeth
- Size and shape of your teeth/bite
- Duration of treatment and number of aligner sets needed to achieve desired goals
- The patient’s compliance with recommended daily wear-time
- The patient’s adherence to suggested aligner switch schedule
Summit Dental Center™ proudly accepts Medicaid/CHIP patients and works with all PPO dental insurance plans. Self-pay options include cash and credit card. We also offer affordable dental financing plans that allow you to cover the cost of treatment through monthly installments.
Is Invisalign® Right for Me?
Invisalign® is right for anyone who is unhappy with his or her smile. This procedure is great for those who want to wear braces but hate the idea of going through life with a mouth full of metal. The braces are clear so most people won’t notice you even have them on; they will , however, notice your straight, even smile.
Why Choose Summit Dental Center™?
We invite you to experience the kid-friendly atmosphere at Summit Dental Center and enjoy the convenience our practice offers:
- 7 Houston-area locations
- Quality care at affordable rates
- Dental financing available
- Flexible evening and weekend hours
- Full range of sedation options
- Full range of dentistry services for the whole family under one roof
What to Expect During Your Invisalign® Consultation
- All new patients receive a $25 initial visit that includes x-rays, an examination, and consultation
- Treatment options are discussed before any service is performed
- We work with your dental insurance carrier to keep out-of-pocket expenses at a minimum and inform you of your costs prior to treatment
To learn more about Invisalign®, click the links below:
With seven convenient locations throughout the Houston area, we offer both extended and weekend hours to our patients. We are dedicated to providing quality dental services, so please contact us today to schedule your consultation. Call us at 713-425-0450 now!