Invisalign® vs. Braces in Houston, TX
The main reason teens (and adults) in the Houston, TX, area love Invisalign ® is that there are no wires, no brackets, and no need to hide your smile.
While Invisalign® clear aligners and metal braces indeed pursue the same outcome – straighter, more even teeth! – those two teeth straightening options approach the task in completely different ways.
Here are some key differences.
Benefits of Invisalign®
- Comfort – You don’t have to worry about cuts or abrasions from wires and brackets like you would with traditional braces. Invisalign® clear aligners are comfortable and easy to wear. In addition, no painful dentist visits to tighten wires and adjust brackets are needed.
- Convenience – Invisalign® treatment often means less time in the doctor’s office than traditional braces. As your teeth are slowly pushed into alignment, simply swap one set of aligners for the next, with only brief visits to the dentist every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress.
- Removable – These clear aligners are easy to remove, allowing you to eat, drink, brush and floss with ease.
- Appearance – Invisalign® clear aligners are practically undetectable to the casual observer, meaning most people will never know you’re wearing a teeth straightening device. There are no unsightly, bulky metal parts that distract from conversation or your attractive appearance. Adults, especially, love Invisalign® as it allows them to pursue their careers, social interactions, and romantic relationships without embarrassment. Teens, too, appreciate clear aligners because they are virtually invisible and won’t inhibit their school and social life, nor daily sports activities or hobbies.
Braces, whether they are made of clear plastic or metal, are an investment in your smile. And just like it’s impossible for an orthodontist to give you an estimate on traditional metal braces without an exam, it’s impossible for Summit Dental Center to quote a price without evaluating the patient first. That said, in recent years Invisalign® has become available at a price point that is quite competitive with traditional metal braces.
Ways to pay for your Invisalign® treatment include
- Partial insurance coverage
- Health savings or flexible spending accounts
- Dental financing plans
Your Invisalign® Consultation
Your initial Invisalign® consultation at Summit Dental Center is only $25 because we want to make a beautiful, even smile affordable and accessible for everyone.
During this exam, your dentist will
- Take x-rays of your teeth
- Evaluate the health of your teeth and recommend procedures, if needed, to address cavities and other dental health issues prior to Invisalign® treatment
- Discuss your goals of a straighter smile
- Explain how Invisalign® works and your role in achieving the desired outcome
- Take a digital scan of your teeth and outline an Invisalign® treatment plan
- Show you a preview of what your smile will look like upon completion of the proposed Invisalign® treatment plan
- Provide you with a cost estimate for the proposed Invisalign® treatment plan
- Discuss payment options and dental financing, if desired
Summit Dental Center is committed to providing quality, affordable care for you and your family. We offer affordable financing plans and payment options that will break the total cost of treatment into a series of monthly payments. We also accept most insurance plans and government assistance programs. Please visit our financing page to find the option that’s right for you.
Why Choose Summit Dental Center™ for Invisalign® in Houston, TX?
Summit Dental Center™ has a reputation for providing a family-friendly atmosphere and a positive dental experience for patients of all ages. Not only can you expect professional, effective Invisalign® treatment at our offices, but comprehensive dental care for the entire family that covers all your dental and oral health care needs.
- Quality dental care at affordable rates
- Kid-friendly dentists experienced with Invisalign® for teens
- 7 convenient locations across the Houston area
- Flexible evening and weekend hours
- Full range of sedation options
- General dentists and experienced specialists (pediatric dentists, endodontists, prosthodontists, and more) under one roof
Want to learn more about Invisalign® vs. braces? Contact us today to schedule your appointment and schedule an initial Invisalign® consultation. Call 713-425-0450 now!
The main reason teens (and adults) in the Houston, TX, area love ClearCorrect™ is that, similar to Invisalign®, there’s no wires, no brackets, and no need to hide your smile.
On the surface, ClearCorrect™ and traditional metal braces appear similar. However, a closer inspection reveals some key differences.
Benefits of Invisible Braces
- Comfort – You don’t have to worry about cuts or abrasions from wires and brackets like with traditional braces. ClearCorrect™ aligners are comfortable and easy to wear.
- Convenience – ClearCorrect™ aligner therapy often means less time in the doctor’s office than traditional braces.
- Removable – The aligners are easy to remove, allowing you to eat, drink, brush and floss with ease.
Cost of Invisible Braces
Keep in mind that treatment costs will vary depending on your specific needs, which will be discussed during your one-on-one consultation.
We are committed to providing quality, affordable care for you and your family. Summit Dental Center™ offers financing plans and payment options that will break the total cost of treatment into a series of monthly payments. We also accept most insurance plans and government assistance programs. Please visit our financing page for to find the best option for your situation.
Why Choose Summit Dental Center™?
Known as a “great dentist for kids,” Summit Dental Center™ has a reputation for providing a family friendly atmosphere and positive dental experience
- Quality dental care at affordable rates
- 7 convenient locations with flexible evening and weekend hours
- We make patients feel at home
What to Expect During Your Consultation
- All new patients receive a $25 initial consultation
- Your initial visit consists of x-rays, examination, and consultation
- Treatment options are discussed before any service is performed
With seven convenient locations throughout the Houston area, we offer both extended and weekend hours to our patients. We are dedicated to providing quality dental service, so please contact us today to schedule your appointment and ask about our free consultations!