Our Patients Are Our First Concern And We Are Following All CDC And ADA Recommendations. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Summit Dental Center is proud to offer Invisalign clear aligners as an alternative treatment to traditional metal braces. With so many competing clear aligner companies emerging in recent months, you may ask yourself why Summit Dental Center dentists aligned themselves with Invisalign, the original inventor and manufacturer of clear, invisible braces.
Competition in the clear aligner market has grown strong. Odds are you’re followed all over the Internet with advertisements endorsing one provider or another. Why? Because clear aligners work to straighten teeth without the metal braces many dental patients – especially those who are older and have to consider career prospects – find unattractive. But while competition in the field may have grown exponentially in recent years to the point of creating confusion among those looking for the best teeth straightening options, Summit Dental Center dentists endorse Invisalign clear aligners above all. And for good reason!
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
Invisalign clear aligners consist of a treatment process that delivers teeth straightening solutions over an average of 12 months by providing progressive sets of clear aligners that adjust to the patient’s progress over time. Simply put, Invisalign patients receive a new set of clear aligners every month or so as their teeth are gently guided into the correct position.
Invisalign clear aligners are typically worn 22 hours each day, including at night, with approximately two hours daily allotted for eating, drinking, dental hygiene (brushing teeth and flossing), or simply taking a brief break as the situation may call for.
Invisalign clear aligners are available for just about anyone, including teenagers and, of course, adults who cannot abide by the stigma traditional metal braces may cause in the work place or social circles.
The average duration of an Invisalign treatment cycle is 12 months. Just think – a year from now you could enjoy a perfectly straight set of teeth to flash in front of co-workers, romantic prospects, family, and friends.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN?
Aside from a noticably straighter set of teeth, Invisalign patients benefit from a number of advantages both during and after treatment.
- Practically invisible treatment: Invisalign clear aligners are practically unnoticable to the casual observer, meaning no one has to know that the patient is undergoing a teeth straightening procedure
- A proven record of success:Invisalign is the first and most experienced source of clear aligners, with millions of happy patients across the globe
- State-of-the-art technology:As the inventor of clear aligners, Invisalign leads the field in clear aligner innovations, setting the pace for newer companies to achieve and follow; Invisalign offers a comprehensive digital roadmap to teeth straightening – including a preview of anticipated results the patient can view right there in the dentist office!
- Dentist supervision: Unlike other clear aligner companies that have entered the field in recent times, Invisalign insists that dentist supervision throughout the teeth straightening process is critical to achieve desired results; while the occasional dentist appointment may feel like an intrusion on the patient’s time, it is crucial in monitoring his or her progress and, ultimately, success. Dentist supervision ensures swift and timely intervention in the event progress sways from the outlined roadmap, or if any unanticipated issues should occur.
- A no-nonsense approach: Safe teeth straightening takes time; Invisalign clear aligners gently straighten teeth without discomfort for the patient; at Summit Dental Center, we take the time to get it right, minus the toothaches along the way! Others may promise faster results, but Invisalign is based on decades of medical and dental research to deliver a step-by-step system that won’t harm a patient’s natural teeth or cause excessive trauma to the jaw.
WHAT CAN INVISALIGN DO FOR ME?
If you’re considering or researching Invisalign clear aligners, you may have struggled with misaligned teeth for some time. Ultimately, Invisalign delivers more than just a straighter smile to show off in selfie pictures. Considering that a person’s smile is the first thing others notice about us, Invisalign is really in the business of happiness and self-confidence.
- Career prospects: A straight set of teeth lends credibility and approachability to its owner, possibly swaying promotions, deals with clients, and respect among colleagues.
- Romantic potential: A nice smile is one of the most-listed traits people look for in a prospective partner; Invisalign can help patients progress their romantic game in as little as 12 months!
- Family & friends: Invisalign can help turn previously dreaded holiday pictures and vacation selfies into a source of pride and confidence.
- Self-esteem: Anywhere you go, and whomever you’re with, you’ll feel confident in your smile; confidence has the power to affect the way others see us in virtually all settings – private, public, and anything in-between
WHY CHOOSE A SUMMIT DENTAL CENTER DENTIST FOR INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
At Summit Dental Center, we are committed to implementing Invisalign treatment plans exactly as outlined. Should problems occur, however, we’re here to intervene quickly and effectively to get your treatment plan back on track right away!
In addition, Summit Dental Center Invisalign patients enjoy these convenient advantages:
- 7 Houston-area locations (including Pasadena, TX)
- Comprehensive dental care by general dentists as well as specialists to ensure your teeth are in healthy shape prior to, during, and after Invisalign treatment
- Dental financing plans are available! Worried about cost? We offer affordable monthly payment plans so you can get the smile you want, when you want it!
- Experienced professionals who diligently monitor your progress to protect your investment
- In-office Invisalign technology for guided roadmaps to success; end-of-treatment previews offered onsite
Got more questions about Invisalign clear aligners? Call for answers or to schedule an Invisalign consultation today! Contact Summit Dental Center at 713-425-0450 now!