Invisible Braces in Houston, TX
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Many adults and teens in the Houston, TX, area avoid orthodontic treatment, fearing the embarrassment and self-consciousness that come with a mouth full of shiny, bulky metal braces and bands. The experts at Summit Dental Center™ are putting those fears to rest by offering ClearCorrect™ – an alternative to Invisalign® and braces – for anyone who wants to straighten their teeth in record time.
What Are Invisible Braces?
ClearCorrect™ aligners are small devices that are worn over the teeth for approximately 20 to 22 hours every day. Teens and adults will gradually work their way down to a smaller device until their teeth are straighter.
Benefits of Invisible Braces
ClearCorrect™ gives you more freedom than you would get from traditional metal braces. You don’t need to wear the appliances every hour of the day, and you can gradually improve the placement of your teeth.
Other positive benefits of ClearCorrect™ include the following:
- The clear design means no one else will know you have the appliance on your teeth.
- ClearCorrect™ is easy to remove, so it has no impact on your daily routines.
- The custom fit of ClearCorrect™ ensures you feel comfortable when wearing the appliance.
What Is the Procedure for Invisible Braces?
During your first appointment, the dentist will take x-rays and impressions of your teeth and talk with you about whether it is the right choice for you. The dentist will then use 3D imaging and impressions to get a 3D model of your smile. After placing those images on a computer, you’ll get an idea of how your smile will look at the end of your treatment.
- Similar to Invisalign®, ClearCorrect™ uses its own computers and the information your dentist provides to create custom aligners that fit over your teeth.
- You will also receive a set of basic aligners, known as the Patient Zero model, which lets you grow more comfortable with the appliances.
You will need to wear the first set of appliances for 22 hours a day, but it is removable, so you can take it out when eating and brushing your teeth. After six weeks, ClearCorrect™ will send you a new set of appliances that fit the new shape of your mouth. The appliances will slowly shift the alignment of your teeth to improve your smile. You will continue going back to the dentist for follow-up appointments to receive new appliances until you have the smile you want.
Invisible Braces Recovery
ClearCorrect™ appliances fit comfortably over your existing teeth and shouldn’t cause you any pain. You may notice some mild discomfort, which comes from the pressure placed on your teeth. Most patients find that the discomfort lessens or disappears completely within the first few weeks.
How Much Do Invisible Braces Cost?
The cost of ClearCorrect™ can vary based on different factors, so it is important to meet with an expert from Summit Dental Center™. Any existing damage to your teeth, procedures you tried in the past, and even the size or shape of your teeth can all influence your cost. Summit Dental Center™ works with anyone receiving government assistance, but you can also pay for the procedure with cash or a credit card. You can also work with your insurer to cover the cost of ClearCorrect™ under your existing policy.
Are Invisible Braces Right for Me?
ClearCorrect™ is right for anyone who is unhappy with his or her smile. This procedure is great for those who want to wear braces but hate the idea of going through life with a mouth full of metal. The braces are clear so many people won’t notice you have them on; however, they will notice you have a better smile.
Why Choose Summit Dental Center™?
Known as a “great dentist for kids,” Summit Dental Center™ has a reputation for providing a family friendly atmosphere and positive dental experience.
- Offers ClearCorrect™ as an alternative to Invisalign®
- Quality care at affordable rates
- 7 convenient locations with flexible evening and weekend hours
What to Expect During Your Consultation
- All new patients receive a $25 initial consultation
- Your initial visit consists of x-rays, examination, and consultation
- Treatment options are discussed before any service is performed
- We make quality dental care easy and affordable
To find out more about Invisible Braces, click the links below:
- Invisible Braces FAQ
- Cost of Invisible Braces
- Invisible Braces vs. Braces
- Teen Invisible Braces
- Adult Invisible Braces
With seven convenient locations throughout the Houston area, we offer both extended and weekend hours to our patients. We are dedicated to providing quality dental service, so please contact us today to schedule your appointment and ask about our free consultations!