Invisible Braces vs. Braces in Houston, TX
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
The main reason teens (and adults) in the Houston, TX, area love ClearCorrect™ is that, similar to Invisalign®, there’s no wires, no brackets, and no need to hide your smile.
On the surface, ClearCorrect™ and traditional metal braces appear similar. However, a closer inspection reveals some key differences.
Benefits of Invisible Braces
- Comfort – You don’t have to worry about cuts or abrasions from wires and brackets like with traditional braces. ClearCorrect™ aligners are comfortable and easy to wear.
- Convenience – ClearCorrect™ aligner therapy often means less time in the doctor’s office than traditional braces.
- Removable – The aligners are easy to remove, allowing you to eat, drink, brush and floss with ease.
Cost of Invisible Braces
Keep in mind that treatment costs will vary depending on your specific needs, which will be discussed during your one-on-one consultation.
We are committed to providing quality, affordable care for you and your family. Summit Dental Center™ offers financing plans and payment options that will break the total cost of treatment into a series of monthly payments. We also accept most insurance plans and government assistance programs. Please visit our financing page for to find the best option for your situation.
Why Choose Summit Dental Center™?
Known as a “great dentist for kids,” Summit Dental Center™ has a reputation for providing a family friendly atmosphere and positive dental experience
- Quality dental care at affordable rates
- 7 convenient locations with flexible evening and weekend hours
- We make patients feel at home
What to Expect During Your Consultation
- All new patients receive a free initial consultation
- Your initial visit consists of x-rays, examination, and consultation
- Treatment options are discussed before any service is performed
With seven convenient locations throughout the Houston area, we offer both extended and weekend hours to our patients. We are dedicated to providing quality dental service, so please contact us today to schedule your appointment and ask about our free consultations!