Hi there, and welcome to Summit Dental Center! We are excited to be your Houston dentist for the entire family.
Whether you’ve been with us for some time or are new to our practice, we value the opportunity to provide top quality dental care to you and your loved ones. If you haven’t chosen Summit Dental Center just yet, here are some reasons why it’s a smart move you’ll be glad you made.
Your Houston Dentist in a Nutshell…
- Summit Dental Center is locally owned and operated, serving the Houston area for 20 years
- 7 Houston-area locations
- Comprehensive care for the whole family: general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, root canals, veneers, dental implants, dentures, Invisalign & more
- Evening and weekend appointments available
- Full range of sedation options
- All dental PPO insurance plans accepted
- Medicaid/CHIP patients welcome!
- Dental financing plans available
- Supporting local children through our annual Back-to-School drive
When we say we are your Houston dentist, we mean it. At Summit Dental Center, we know our great Bayou City inside and out. Our dentists and talented staff member live here, work here, and play here. They are woven tightly into the fabric of the local community.
Since its humble beginnings in 1999, Summit Dental Center has evolved into a 7-location practice that has served Houstonians for more than 20 years. To this day, we are privately owned and operated. There are no out-of-state executives creating obscure corporate guidelines somewhere up north, or investors counting cash on the east coast – Summit Dental Center is as local as it gets.
Stellar business ethics, top quality care, outstanding customer service and a highly competent staff form the pillars of our foundation.
At Summit Dental Center we pride ourselves on meeting the dental health care needs of the entire family. Need a dental check-up or a filling? Of course, we do that. A root canal? We do that, too. A wisdom tooth extraction or a dental implant? Yes, and yes.
Our 7 Houston-area locations house general dentists as well as specialists and dental hygienists under one roof, so you never have to drive all over town to keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
- General dentists
- Endodontists (root canal specialists)
- Pediatric dentists (specializing in the treatment of children)
- Dental Implant Specialists (dental implant/teeth replacement specialists)
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons (specializing in oral surgery, e.g. extractions)
- Periodontists (specializing in gums)
- Cosmetic dentists (specializing in smile makeovers)
- Dental hygienists
What does this mean for you?
It means that whether you need a simple cleaning or decided to take the plunge and go for dental implants, and anything in-between, your Houston dentist at Summit Dental Center can help!
- Root Canals
- Dental Implants
- All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Dental veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental sealing
- & much more…
No Pain, No Fear
If you’re afraid of the dentist, you’re in good company. An estimated 40 million Americans delay dental treatment for this very reason every year.
The good news? Summit Dental Center takes the fear out of dentist visits! We offer a full range of sedation options to minimize discomfort and anxiety, including laughing gas, oral sedation, and general anesthesia. Talk to your Houston dentist about the option that’s right for you!
At Summit Dental Center, we understand that easy accessibility and efficient patient care are important. After all, time is money, and the time you spend in a waiting room to be seen by your dentist is time taken away from your job, family, daily chores, and hobbies.
We strive to make every visit at your local Summit Dental Center as convenient and efficient as possible with:
- Easy contact options by phone or via online chat
- Extended evening and weekend appointments
- Convenient locations across Houston and Pasadena
- General dentists and specialists under one roof
- Emergency appointment availability
Stop by for a cleaning on your lunch break or get your children seen on a Saturday. Summit Dental Center is here for your when and where you need us!
Insurance Coverage & Payment
Your Houston dentist at Summit Dental Center works with all dental PPO insurance companies to minimize out-of-pocket expenses and help you get the best coverage possible. We also welcome Medicaid/CHIP patients!
Prior to treatment, we contact your insurance provider to determine coverage eligibility so there are never any unpleasant surprises regarding your out-of-pocket costs. We also file all insurance or Medicaid claims on your behalf so you don’t have to deal with any paperwork headaches.
Summit Dental Center accepts several forms of payment for your convenience, including credit/debit card, Care Credit, and cash.
Dental financing through your Houston dentist
Strapped for cash? There’s no reason to delay dental treatment and risk making the problem worse! Your Houston dentist is aware that dental expenses can add up and are often unexpected. Or perhaps you would like to undergo a cosmetic smile makeover but worry about the cost.
To assist you in getting the treatment you need, when you need it, Summit Dental Center offers dental financing for practically any and all procedures through in-house or 3rd-party credit options.
- No credit check!
- Affordable payments
- For procedures up to $5,000
- No credit inquiry will appear on your credit report
- For procedures $300-$30,000
- No down payment required
- Finance over up to 60 months
- Trusted lenders
- No credit inquiry will appear on your credit report
- Additional 3rd-party lender requirements may apply
Applying for in-house or 3rd-party financing is easy and can be done online here. Get an answer instantly!
At Summit Dental Center, we firmly believe that everyone should be able to get the happy, healthy smile they deserve – regardless of age, location, or financial ability. For this reason, we are committed to delivering the best possible quality standards in dental health care as well as superior accessibility, convenience, and customer service. Schedule an appointment and find out why hundreds of families across Houston have made Summit Dental Center their trusted Houston dentist! Call 713-425-0450 today!